Welcome to go2infinity.
some interesting facts...frequently asked questions,
1. Why is Go2infinity so competitive? We don't have a catalogue, we don't have a sales department and we don't have third party inspectors checking our products. We do have a responsive, fully automated order-fulfilment procedure ensuring accurate and prompt despatch of the right goods.
2. How can I be sure I am getting value for money? At 1am each morning our Eshop scans our competitor's sites and automatically changes our prices to match theirs or better it by at least 5%. Every morning a report is sent to our Managing Director detailing the price alterations. Our system has a minimum default price, and will not sell under market value.
3. How can you offer high quality fittings, competitively priced? We do not select our products from random catalogues. All fittings are specifically selected or custom made to our own design and specification. All our manufacturers factories are quality audited by our own personnel at least 3 times per year.
4. Why are you so sure of your product? We are no ordinary wholesaler. Our key personnel previously worked for many years installing these products. We work with some of the top glass partitioning companies in Europe and this helps us not only to select the right items, but also to improve and refine them to be more user friendly and reliable. We have spent up to 2 years developing and testing before putting some products on the Eshop. We are market leaders in products such as soft close mechanisms for sliding doors.
5. How can I be sure you have it in stock? If you see an Infinity product on the site, can put it in the basket and pay for it, it is guaranteed to be in stock. Other brands like DORMA or GEZE can be on extended deliveries and we will email you as soon as we have a delivery date. Alternatively check before you purchase as we may be able to offer an alternative.
6. All that glitters may not be gold! Some of our competitors may offer cheaper products, they also use dubious techniques to sell you their product, like calling it 316 range or saying it is made from stainless steel when it is actually nickel plated or chrome plated brass. They will tell you it fits glass from 6mm to 12mm, it will, but this will only be achieved by using multi layers of packers. Mechanically a shower door hinge designed to take 6mm toughened glass (24Kg door) is not going to operate correctly with a 12mm piece of glass (48Kg door) or visa versa.
If you want good honest fittings then you have come to the right place. Enjoy your shopping knowing you can trust a life time of experience and an honest approach.